1 1/2 Â cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 Â cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 Â packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Â cup sugar
- 2 Â teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Â large eggs
- 1/4 Â cup hot fudge topping
- 1 Â cup caramel topping
- 1/2 Â cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Step 1
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. In medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Pour half of the mixture into pie plate.
- Add hot fudge topping to remaining cream cheese mixture in bowl; beat on low speed until smooth. Spoon over vanilla mixture in pie plate. Swirl mixtures slightly with tip of knife.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set. (Do not insert knife into cheesecake because the hole may cause cheesecake to crack as it cools.) Cool at room temperature 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled. Serve with caramel topping and pecans. Store covered in refrigerator.