Tropical Turtle Brownies with Grilled Fruit
- 3 Â tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Â tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Â medium pineapple (3 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (3 cups)
- 3 Â medium mangoes, cut lengthwise in half, pitted and cut into 1-inch chunks (3 cups)
- 4 Â medium firm bananas, cut into 1-inch slices (3 cups)
- 12 Â brownies (3-inch square), cut diagonally in half
- 1 Â cup caramel topping
- Step 1
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix butter, orange juice and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Thread pineapple, mango and banana pieces alternately on each of twenty-four 10-inch skewers, leaving space between each piece. Brush fruit with butter mixture. Grill fruit uncovered 4 to 5 inches from medium-low heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with butter mixture, until fruit is lightly browned.
- To serve, arrange 2 brownie triangles on each plate. Remove fruit from skewers and arrange around and over brownies. Drizzle with caramel topping.