Caramel Apple Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 Â cups YoplaitÂ® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla yogurt or YoplaitÂ® Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 2 Â medium unpeeled apples or pears, cut into chunks (2 cups)
- 1/4 Â cup caramel fat-free topping
- 2 Â tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Step 1
- Â Reserve 1/4 cup yogurt for topping. Divide remaining yogurt among 4 (8-oz) glasses or dessert dishes. Spoon 1/2 cup of the apple chunks over yogurt in each glass.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining yogurt. Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel topping over yogurt. Sprinkle pecans over each parfait. Serve immediately