- 35 Â reduced-fat vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Â egg white, beaten
- 1 Â tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 Â cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 Â package (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 Â teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 Â cup frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- 2Â tablespoons sugar
- 1 Â teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 Â tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 Â cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Â tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1
- Heat oven to 400Â°F. Lightly spray 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix crushed cookies, egg white and butter until crumbly. Press in bottom and up side of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
- 2In medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with electric mixer on low speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- 3Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over crust. Cover; refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- 4Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and water. Stir in 1/2 cup of the blueberries. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in lemon juice; remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 cup blueberries. Cover; refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- 5Serve tart with blueberry topping. Store in refrigerator.